How to Activate SBI Mobile Banking (SBI Freedom) Using ATM Cum Debit Card & register your mobile number with SBI: With the help of SBI Mobile Banking Service, you can check your account balance, check you mini statement and many other services. Nowadays, it is very important to register your mobile number with your SBI Bank Account. There are many people who do not know, how to activate SBI Mobile Banking Using ATM cum debit card. So, in this tutorial, we are going to tell your step by step procedure to activate the SBI mobile banking and register the mobile number with SBI.
According to SBI announcement (Year -2015): No online transaction can be done from SBI Internet banking online if the customer’s mobile number is not linked with the SBI. So it is compulsory to link the mobile number with State bank so that Customer can make the online payment with ease.
Link Mobile Number with State Bank Of India
It is very simple to link the mobile number with SBI. Just fill the following form and submit it to your home branch. Rest will be done by your Bank.
How to Activate SBI Mobile Banking (SBI Freedom -Anywhere Personal )
Well, this is really simple to activate the SBI Mobile Banking (SBI Freedom). Just follow the steps given below to activate the mobile banking with help of SBI Freedom app.
- Firstly, you need to download the SBI Freedom App
- Then you need to send an SMS from your mobile
Type “MBSREG” & Send it to “567676”
- After sending the SMS, you will receive an SMS from SBI. This sms will have your “USERID” & default “MPIN”
- Then you need to open the SBI Freedom App
- After that, you need to enter the USER ID & default MPIN
- Then it will ask you to change the MPIN with your desired MPIN
- Your Desired MPIN Should be 6 characters including Alphabets, Numeric Character and special Character
- Once you are done with the above-mentioned step then you need to activate the SBI Freedom App
- To activate your SBI Freedom App, you need to visit your nearest SBI ATM
- Insert your ATM Card in ATM Machine
- Then Enter the ATM PIN
- Then select the “MOBILE BANKING” Option
- After that, you need to select the “REGISTER MOBILE NUMBER OPTION”
- Then Enter your 10 Digit Mobile Number
- Confirm the Mobile Number by entering it twice
- Finally, you will see the Successful message on the ATM Screen. This means that you have successfully activated your SBI Freedom App.
Click Here: To know “How to Activate SBI Net Banking”
So this was all about activating the SBI Mobile Banking using SBI Freedom App.