How to Activate SBI Net Banking without Visiting Branch: Net banking is very important in the era we are living in. Internet Banking is a boon in this era. This makes our work easy and comfortable. But there are still many people who do not have internet banking facility. They do not know how to activate sbi net banking. So today we are going to tell you how we can Activate SBI Net Banking.
Steps to Activate SBI Net Banking
It is very simple to activate SBI net banking. Just follow the simple steps given below to activate the SBI Net banking very easily:-
1. Firstly, SBI customer need to visit the SBI home branch and fill the form for Internet Banking Activation
2. When you will register for internet banking service then you will receive the internet banking activation KIT Via speed post
3. Once you will receive the internet banking activation KIT then go to the official website of SBI.
4. The official website of SBI is www.onlinesbi.com
5. Since you are Login for the first time, therefore you need to take care of following things so that you can easily activate sbi net banking
- Firstly, you need to create a net banking “User ID”
- Secondly, you need to create a net banking “Password”
- Thirdly, you will need a “Profile Password”
6. Once you will visit the official website of SBI, you need to click on “Login” button of personal banking section.
7. Then click on “continue to login” button
8. Then enter then “USER ID” – provided in Internet Banking KIT by SBI to activate SBI Net banking
9. After that enter, the “PASSWORD” – provided in Internet Banking KIT
10. Then click on the “LOGIN” button
11. Once you will be successfully logged in, then you can create a desired “USERNAME” & “PASSWORD”
12. Also, you can create a “PROFILE PASSWORD”
13. Finally, memorise your “USERNAME”, “PASSWORD” & “PROFILE PASSWORD”
14. Also, you can write in your diary or a safer place from where you can retrieve it in future
Steps to Activate SBI Net Banking without Visiting Bank Branch
Earlier, if you had to activate sbi net banking, it was mandatory that you had to go to the bank branch and fill up the internet banking activation form but now it is not necessary. Now you can activate your net banking only after sitting at home, there is no need to go to the bank branch to do this. Just follow the steps given below and activate your SBI Internet Banking in a few moments:
Activate SBI Net Banking – SBI New User Registration
- Firstly, you go to State Bank’s official website – www.onlinesbi.com
- You will see the option of “New User Registration” in the Personal Banking section, just click on that option.
- As soon as you click on “New User Registration“, you will see a popup that says:
“If you have already received Pre-Printed Kit from the branch for activating INB facility, Please do not proceed with this link. You can input userid and password given in PPK on the normal login screen.”
- You just click on the “OK” button
- After that a form will open where you have to fill the following things:
- Account Number
- CIF Number (You will get this from your State Bank Passbook)
- Branch Code (You will get this also from your Passbook)
- Registered Mobile Number
- Facility Required (Select the option of Full Transaction Rights)
- Enter the text as shown in the image
- Then click the “Submit” button
- After doing this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received.
- After marking the OTP, you will see a new screen where you have to select the option given below to activate sbi net banking
I have My ATM card (Online registration without branch visit)
- Then Enter the Card Details & ATM PIN and then click the “Submit” button
- After that, you have to click the “PAY” button
- After doing this, you will receive a Temporary Username and Password
- Using this Temporary Username & Password, you can log in to SBI Internet Banking for the first time
Once you are logged in then follow the Steps 11 to Steps 14 provided above section of this article. By following these steps you can create your desired username, password & profile password
So this was all about “Activate SBI Net Banking“. If you like this guide then share this article with all your friends on social media. Also, you can bookmark this web page for future.