Download SBI Bank Holiday Calendar App from Play Store: You can download SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app from the Google Play store and can install in your mobile to get SBI bank holidays information. You can check the bank holidays State/UT or Circle wise.
This app is very simple and easy to get the information. That is why users gave 4.2 ratings to this app. The app is developed by the State Bank of India (http://www.sbi.co.in) and it is available in the Communication category of Google play store.
All the android (8 API and above) users can download the SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app (Version: 1.3.2 (Latest), 1.3.1, 1.3, 1.2.2, 1.2.1) and install on their smartphones.
As per latest information, about 100,000 to 500,000 people have already downloaded the SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app. Now, you can check the latest features and the downloading and installation procedure from below.
Features of SBI Bank Holiday Calendar App
- You can check SBI bank holidays State/UT or Circle wise.
- Latest Version available: 1.3.2 (Latest), 1.3.1 , 1.3 , 1.2.2 , 1.2.1
- Available in APK version and last updated on 30th March 2017.
- After downloaded, you can use it in offline mode also.
|Last Updated||30th March 2017|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
|Developed by||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Installs||100,000 – 500,000|
|Android Required||Android 2.2 and UP|
How to Download & Install SBI Bank Holiday Calendar
There are so many ways are available by which you can download the SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app. Now, you can check and read below methods to download and install SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app:
- You can download SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app from Google play store through your mobile.
- First of all, click ‘Google play store’ or go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.calendar&hl=en
- Then search “SBI Bank Holiday Calendar”.
- Then click on the official SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app and then press the install button.
- It will be installed on your phone. You will need to follow the instructions to use it.
- You can also download it from “google.com”.
- Open “google.com” and then search “SBI Bank Holiday Calendar app”.
- It will redirects you to the app page where you can check the app.
- Then, simply click the install button and use it.
- Download the app from the official website of the SBI (http://www.sbi.co.in)
- Visit the official website of SBI and search the app and download.
- You can also get the download link by sending mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
For any query, you can send the mail or you can visit the official website.
- Website: http://www.sbi.co.in
- Mail ID: email@example.com
Note: For more information, you can visit the official website of SBI or you can also bookmark this page to get latest updates.