Download SBI mVisa Merchant App from Play Store: State Bank of India recently launched the mVisa Merchant App, a mobile-based payment solution. It is a cardless mobile-based payment solution, which will help SBI customers to resolve their payment related solution.
It will provide a hassle-free and quick payment experience to customers. Customers can use this app with their smartphone by scanning the unique merchant QR (Quick Response) code displayed at merchant outlets or from the merchants mobile.
mVisa is simply a card-less Mobile-based payment solution.SBI customers can download the app for the ease and faster cardless payment using mobile. The app brings many of benefits like an innovative app, hassle-free, secure, and cardless method of payment. Therefore if you are existing customers of SBI you can read the below article to know the app feature and download procedure.
Therefore if you are existing customers of SBI you can read the below article to know the app feature and download procedure.
SBI mVisa Merchant Feature
mVisa has many of beneficial features, which may help customers to complete payment transaction without feel one ways or hand over your card to the merchant or queue up at your bank or ATM to deposit and withdraw cash. The application offers a simple and authentic way to receive payments by the Merchant. Here are some of the important features of SBI mVisa Merchant:-
- Offered hassle-free and instant payment service to the customer.
- Relevant Cardless service or mobile-based payment solution to customers
- Receive payments by QR (Quick Response) code displayed at merchant outlets or from the merchants mobile.
- Safe and Secure services.
- Easily pay bills and funds to other
- No need to swipe Plastic cards and also maintain the privacy of the card details.
- Transaction limits Rs 50,000 per day.
- Merchant need to login to the application with valid User ID and Password
Steps to Download SBI mVisa Merchant App
- Firstly, Visit the Google Play Store search for SBI mVisa Merchant App or visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=prizm.com.m_visa&hl=en
- Then, download app and install by click on the “Install” button
- After that to register the first click on the mVisa Merchant icon
- Then select “Internet Banking User” or “SBI Debit Card User”
- Create a valid User Id and Password and press on Login button
- The system would validate and prompt first time user to register for mVisa.
- Use ‘Generate QR Code’ option to generate static or dynamic QR code
- This QR code is scanned by the customer in the mVisa User application and you can start payment procedure
- The merchant receives payment confirmation notification will be available in the mVisa Merchant App.
- Once the registration procedure complete you can start the payment procedure, check mini statement, pay bill other
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the Download SBI mVisa Merchant App from Play store. You can bookmark this web page to get more information.