Download SBI MyHRMS App from Play Store – Install SBI MyHRMS App: State Bank of India has launched the SBI myHRMS app basically for all SBI employees so that they can access myHRMS application through their smartphone (Mobile). HRMS stands for Human Resource Management System, All employees of SBI can access very easily and they can also do their some of the important work through a myHRMS application like they can apply reimbursement request, apply leave & tour, Approve leave & tour and view their salary slip.
HRMS application is very user-friendly for all kinds of SBI user. This app is very easily compatible with all your Android device. In this article, we are providing you with all kinds of information related to the myHRMS application.
For more details, like features of myHRMS app, advantage & disadvantage and how to download and install myHRMS application from play store you need to read out the entire article.
Features of SBI MyHRMS App
- This app is compatible with all your device
- SBI HRMS user can access easily through their Mobile
- All SBI employees can apply their reimbursement request, apply leave & tour
- SBI HRMS user can approve leave & tour and they also view their salary slip
- SBI myHRMS current version 2.0 and required Android version is 2.3.3 and above
- Easily available and user can download from Google play store
How to Download and Install MyHRMS
To download SBI myHRMS you should have an Android device which required without android you cannot use the SBI myHRMS because this application is compatible with the Android device only.
- Firstly, open the Google play store on your smartphone
- Then, go to the search section and type myHRMS on the search section or directly go to play store directly https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.myhrms&hl=en
- Next, you will see the myHRMS app with the SBI logo
- After that, click on the download icon
- Then, a popup will open and click on accept button
- After that, your application will be download
Now you myHRMS app is completely installed and you may use as per instruction.
Note: for more updates about SBI visit the SBI official website and you can also bookmark this web page