Download SBI PAY UPI APP – Activate SBI PAY-UPI App: UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface. SBI PAY-UPI App can be easily used by smartphones. To use App, first, go to Google Play Store on your Android phone and then install App. After installing this app, you can easily make money transactions anytime, anywhere. Through this app, money transaction can be done easily without having to provide your account number, IFSC code and bank account information. Money transactions can be done very easily between two account holders using SBU UPI PAY App. Through this article, we are providing you important information about this app.
Through the article, you can get more information about UPI App, as well as get information about the process of downloading and enrolling the app. The process of transferring money by going to the bank takes time and energy. Therefore, SBI has made UPI APP available to its customers to give better and comfortable convenience to its customers. To make a transaction through this app, the user will have to create only one real identity which is like the name ‘SBI’. Please read the information given below for more information.
Note: – This process can be used to enrol for UPI App, nomination and send money to other banks.
Benefits of SBI PAY UPI App
- Funds Settlement in Real Time
- You need only the payee’s virtual address and name to handle the transaction.
- There is no need to share account information every time.
- Instantly receive and send money.
- You can add multiple bank accounts to the UPI App by SBI (PAY).
- Fastest money transfer app
- This app has been Provided by RBI
- You can pay the online bill, buy train tickets, and book your air tickets, online shopping etc. easily through UPI APP.
Download UPI app from different banks
Note: If your bank does not launch UPI application, you can download any of the UPI applications provided by any bank and use it in a similar way.
Suppose that if you are a customer of XXXX bank and the same bank does not have its own UPI app, then you can download any bank UPI app (you can download SBI pay app).
|State Bank of India||SBI Pay||Android|
|HDFC Bank||HDFC Bank Mobile Banking||Android and iOS|
|ICICI Bank||ICICI Pockets||Android and iOS|
|Union Bank||Union Bank UPI App||Android|
|PNB (Punjab National Bank)||PNB UPI||Android|
|Canara Bank||Canara Bank UPI – eMpower||Android|
|United Bank||United UPI||Android|
|Andhra Bank||Andhra Bank ONE – UPI App||Android|
|UCO Bank||UCO UPI||Android|
|BOM (Bank of Maharashtra)||Bank of Maharashtra – Maha UPI||Android|
|Vijaya Bank||Vijaya UPI||Android|
|South Indian Bank||SIB M-Pay (UPI Pay)||Android|
|KBL||KBL SMARTz (UPI)||Android|
|OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce)||OBC UPI PSP||Android|
|DCB Bank||DCB Bank UPI App||Android|
Other UPI Apps
|UPI Bank Transfer with Friends||Android|
|Lotza – UPI||Android|
|TranZapp – UPI||Android|
How to Download SBI PAY UPI APP
- First of all, you need to download SBI PAY-UPI APP from Google Play Store. Click Here to download this SBI PAY UPI App
- To download and install, you will have to click the ‘INSTALL‘ button, it takes only seconds to install because it is only a 1.96 MB file app.
- Then, open it and click the “ALLOW” button, because you have to accept these permissions.
- After allowing these permissions, you will see a ‘PSP‘ message – click on “ACCEPT“
- Actually, this is for your security reasons, where it checks that you are operating your app with that special device.
- After clicking on the Accept button you will get a message below. Then click on the “OK” button for further processing.
- Then, your mobile number will flash the verification message on your mobile screen, view your number and if this number is registered in your bank account then click the ‘yes‘ button.
- Now, you have to set your “First Name”, “Last Name” and “Virtual Address” such as “Email ID” and some other required details. You will need to choose a security question and type your answer.
Note: You are only advised to set up an easy virtual address through this virtual address, which you can send money or make online transactions.
- Then, you have to “Choose Your Bank” from the list of banks. These are really interesting and excellent features where you can choose your bank (any bank from the list) or you are using the SBI pay-up IP app.
- Now, tick the “Terms and Conditions” and click on the “NEXT” button.
- In the next page, you can see the account holder’s name, the virtual address and account number. Check all these details and click on the “Registration” button.
- Once you register, you will receive a confirmation message. So, click the “OK” button.
- After that, you have to set your 6-digit password, confirm it again, complete security question and click on “SET APP Password” and you will see a confirmation message. Click on the “OK” button
- Now, you will have to re-login the SBI Pay app with your login password and click the submit button. You will receive a message where you have to click on ‘SET UPI PIN’.
- After that, provide your debit card details (enter the last six digits of your debit card), click on the expiration date and “SUBMIT” button.
- After clicking Submit button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number; Enter the OTP in the box, enter your MPIN and click the submit button.
- After the submission, you will see a success information message on the screen. Click on the “Back” button and proceed to the payment.
How to Transfer Money Using SBI PAY UPI App in three steps
- First of all, open SBI PAY UPI app and then click the “Pay” icon.
- In the second step, you will need to provide the payee UPI details (payer’s virtual address and payee name). You can also type in your comment, enter the amount in the “Transaction Amount” box and click the Payment button.
- Now, you can see the “Transaction successfully completed” message.