Download State Bank mCASH App – Install SBI mCASH: State Bank mCASH is a simple and quick way to claim for funds sent by SBI customers through OnlineSBI or State Bank Anywhere. Through this app customer of SBI having Internet Banking facilities can now transfer funds to a third party without beneficiary registration, either through a mobile number or email-ID of the beneficiary by just selecting from the contact list of their phones.
On the other hand, the beneficiary with an account of any Bank (except SBI or SBI Subsidiary), can claim for the fund either through mCASH link which is available on OnlineSBI or State Bank mCASH Mobile App. The recipient will receive a link in the SMS or email and 8 digit passcode based on the medium chosen by the sender.
The beneficiary is required to enter the Account Number, IFS Code, and Passcode, Mobile number or Email address. After the due validations, “Real Time” funds would be transferred to the desired account. For more details related the mCASH app read the below article carefully.
State Bank mCASH App Features
- Simple and quick way to claim funds using mobile number or e-mail id
- Can make instant payment friends and family
- There are two options in State Bank mCASH app as; “Claim and Favourites”. In “Favourites” section, customers can store the account number and IFSC code (upmost 5 accounts) for future claims.
- Customer should have SBI online banking facility enabled in order to send money.
- Nominal charge of Rs. 2.50 per transaction
- Current Version is 1.0.2 And Requires Android Is 2.3 and up
How to download / Install SBI mCASH App Features
- Firstly, Go to the Google Play Store and search for SBI mCASH
- Next, you will see the SBI mCASH app with the SBI logo
- After that, click on the download icon
- Then, a popup will open and click on accept button
- Wait till the app download completely, after the downloading procedure complete
- Click on install button,
- Finally, start using the app as per the instruction
NOTE: – This web page is completely dedicated to the State Bank mCASH App. Also, you can bookmark this web page to get more information.