How to generate SBI VCC – Virtual Credit Card / Debit Card: State Bank of India is the largest bank in India as it has the largest number of customer. Recently SBI merges its subsidiary branch (SBH, SBJJ & others). SBI Providing a great feature of creating VCC (Virtual Credit Card) which you can use on e-commerce website like flipkart.com, Snapdeal.com.
Steps to Generate SBI VCC – Virtual Credit Card
It is very important to note that the SBI Virtual Credit Card can be only generated if you have SBI Net Banking facility activated in your SBI Account. Here in this tutorial, we are provided you the steps for creating the SBI Virtual credit card/debit card.
- Firstly, visit the official website of SBI which is onlinesbi.com
- Then login to your SBI Net Banking (Personal Banking / Corporate Banking) using your User ID & Password
- After that Click on “e-Card” tab available there
- Then select the SBI Virtual Card Selection page
- After that, you should click on the virtual card information
Hence you can create SBI Virtual Credit Card Online using onlinesbi.com.
Also See: How to Block SBI Debit Card
Features of SBI Virtual Credit Card
- Virtual Credit Card are very secure and risk-free
- These cards are only valid for 48 hours. After 48 hours, these cards are invalid and no one can make any transaction using these SBI Virtual Credit Card
- You can use the SBI Virtual Credit Card (VCC) at any merchant who is accepting the VISA Card
- These cards need – no separate registration for using SBI VCC
- If your merchant is accepting the credit card and you do not have the credit card then you can use the SBI Virtual Credit Card.
- No tension of losing credit/debit card as these are a virtual credit card.
- You can do a hassle-free transaction using State Bank of India Virtual Credit Card.
So, this tutorial was all about generating the SBI Virtual Credit Card. For more information related to SBI VCC then you can bookmark this web page.