How to Link LPG Customer ID with SBI Bank Account: Hello users, are you searching for the process to link LPG Customer ID with SBI Bank Account then you are at right place as we are providing you all the complete procedure to connect your LPG Customer ID with SBI Bank Account.
It is very important and necessary to link your LPG Customer ID with your SBI Account as Indian Government has declared that LPG Gas Subsidy will be transferred to your bank account directly. Let me make this simpler, earlier when you were going to purchase an LPG cylinder for domestic use at that time you need to pay the total amount of LPG minus Subsidy amount (total amount – subsidy amount). But now according to the new govt. policy, you have to pay the complete amount at the time of LPG Purchase and you will get your subsidy amount in your bank account directly. If you have linked your LPG Customer ID with your bank account.
Click Here to Check “How to generate SBI VCC – Virtual Credit Card / Debit Card”
Important steps to follow to link LPG Customer ID with SBI Bank Account
To link LPG Customer ID with SBI using Net Banking Service follow the steps given below: –
- Firstly, SBI user need to go to the official website of SBI which is onlinesbi.com
- Then need to login to personal banking service with the help of User ID & Password
- Once you will log into the SBI Internet Personal Banking then you will see “Link LPG Customer ID” Option
- Just click on the option of “Link LPG Customer ID”
- Then you need to provide the important information like – Mobile Number / 17 Digit LPG Customer ID etc
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number
- Finally, enter the OTP
So, this was all about how to Link LPG Customer ID with SBI Account. I hope you like the procedure. If yes then please share this article with all your friends on facebook, google+ and other social media.