How to Reset SBI Net Banking Password – Forgot Password: We are living in a time where time is money. To save this time we do everything online. Internet banking is very important in this era. This saves us a lot of time, but it has some advantages, so there are some disadvantages. Many times it happens that we forget our internet banking password and all our work stops, which depend on internet banking. If you have forgotten your Internet Banking password and you have stopped working, then do not panic at all because we are going to tell you through this article how you can get your internet banking password again.
Also See: How to Activate SBI Net Banking
Steps to reset SBI Net Banking Password
It is very easy to reset the SBI internet banking password. You just have to follow the steps given below and then you can easily get your internet banking password.
- First of all, go to SBI’s official website – www.onlinesbi.com
- After that, you click the personal banking option.
- You will then go to the next screen where you will be asked for your username and your password. There will be an option of the Forgotten login password, click on that option.
- After that, you select the “Forgot My Login Password” option.
- Then a new screen will appear which will ask you to enter following details:
- User Name
- Account Number
- Select Country
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Enter Captcha
- Once you enter the above details then click on the “SUBMIT” button
- As soon as you click the submit button, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- On the next screen, enter that OTP. If you enter the correct OTP, then you will get to the next screen where you will be able to see that you can generate a new password.
- On the next screen, it will ask you whether you want to generate a new password using the given option below.
- Just select the option – “Without ATM Card and Profile Password”
- Then On the next screen, you will get two options:
- Reset your Login Password at Branch
- Receive New Login Password by Post
- Select one of the above options and you can get a new sbi net banking password.